Fashion Photographer/ Photography Intern
We are looking for a motivated individual looking to expand their photography and fashion styling skills.
We are doing a complete overhaul of the pictures on our fashion website and we need you to assist and eventually be responsible for photographing product images for internal and external use.
Photography will include lifestyle shoots, basic product images, and street style shoots.
Photography Intern will be responsible for:
*Requiting and coordinating with models
*Assist in styling at photoshoot
*Assist and eventually photograph 10-20 looks
We are looking for an intern who can who can work on casual hours, or one day a week. We are looking for product images that will make online site visitors click and buy.
What We Require:
* Proven experience with fashion photography
* Highly organized and motivated
* Located in Queensland.
Social Media + Marketing Intern
We are looking for a Marketing and Social Media Intern who lives and loves all things social media. This intern will have the opportunity to work directly on projects that include but are not limited to social media, marketing, content creation, writing and more.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of projects including emails, social media content, infographics, intranet articles and other marketing materials
- Assist in designing graphics and content for social media and emails
- Monitor conversations across social media and discover trending topics
- Participate and contribute in brainstorm sessions and creative thinking
- Research best practices for social media sites like facebook, twitter and Instagram.
Digital Design Intern
Job category: Corporate
Location: Brisbane (corporate)
We at Shine InfoTech Pty Ltd are engaging ourselves with our esteemed clients and providing them content solutions that will enhance their business. We work for small businesses bringing them alive in the visible market space. Our most recent accomplishment being a brand new in-house operated e-commerce websites.
This position requires strong communication skills and ability to deal with changes under a tight deadline. The main responsibility of this role will be working on any digital creative needed for their market including, homepage, landing page, emails, and banners. The intern will also assist with preparing and reviewing files from an outside agency to ensure brand charter is respected.
• Work as a liaison between agency and e-commerce teams
• Review creative for brand consistency
• Create designs for e-commerce websites and social media.
• Uni student or recent college graduate with a degree in graphic/digital design
• Proficiency with Photoshop
• Understanding of the digital specs
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to stay focused under tight deadlines
• Ability to work well within a team and work independently as well
• Available to work at least two days a week
E-Commerce- Marketplace Internship
There are 2 unpaid internship positions available at Shine Infotech Pty Ltd. We are looking for detail-oriented applicants interested in learning more about the retail industry at a small and growing company. Our company is becoming more widespread by the day, with our most recent accomplishment being a brand new in-house operated e-commerce website. Interns may have flexible start and end dates.
We are looking to work with interns who will be…
– Microsoft Office proficient
– Able to grasp and implement new concepts quickly
– Able to analyze existing data and identify errors
– Organized and timely
Tasks for Order Fulfillment include:
– Pulling and packing e-commerce orders
– Identifying when stock is low
– Removing product from third party retailers’ sites
– Acknowledging when product is moving quickly
Tasks for Product Management include:
– Assessing inventory levels
– Identifying areas of shrink or growth
– Evaluating return inventory
– Stacking and moving inventory
– Reporting on stock levels
Tasks for Internet Operations include:
– Distributing online purchases
– Evaluate online sales
– Developing strategies to reduce online returns
– Ensure that product descriptions are matching with product images.
– Developing processes to maintain online stock
– Developing strategies to acquire new sellers for our handmade marketplace.
– Analyzing data to determine product interest among geographic region
– Tracking revenue increases based on marketing efforts
We offer challenging and rewarding careers. Write the title of the position in the subject line and mail your resume to email@example.com.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.