Social Media + Marketing Intern
We are looking for a Marketing and Social Media Intern who lives and loves all things social media. This intern will have the opportunity to work directly on projects that include but are not limited to social media, marketing, content creation, writing and more.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of projects including emails, social media content, infographics, intranet articles and other marketing materials
- Assist in designing graphics and content for social media and emails
- Monitor conversations across social media and discover trending topics
- Participate and contribute in brainstorm sessions and creative thinking
- Research best practices for social media sites like facebook, twitter and Instagram.
E-Commerce- Marketplace – Paid Internship
. We are looking for detail-oriented applicants interested in learning more about the retail industry at a small and growing company. Our company is becoming more widespread by the day, with our most recent accomplishment being a brand new in-house operated e-commerce website. Interns may have flexible start and end dates.
We are looking to work with interns who will be…
– Microsoft Office proficient
– Able to grasp and implement new concepts quickly
– Able to analyze existing data and identify errors
– Organized and timely
Tasks for Order Fulfillment include:
– Pulling and packing e-commerce orders
– Identifying when stock is low
– Removing product from third party retailers’ sites
– Acknowledging when product is moving quickly
Tasks for Product Management include:
– Assessing inventory levels
– Identifying areas of shrink or growth
– Evaluating return inventory
– Stacking and moving inventory
– Reporting on stock levels
Tasks for Internet Operations include:
– Distributing online purchases
– Evaluate online sales
– Developing strategies to reduce online returns
– Ensure that product descriptions are matching with product images.
– Developing processes to maintain online stock
– Developing strategies to acquire new sellers for our handmade marketplace.
– Analyzing data to determine product interest among the geographic region
– Tracking revenue increases based on marketing efforts
We offer challenging and rewarding careers. Write the title of the position in the subject line and mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.